Case Management repairs often include fixing readmission programs as well as trouble-shooting discharge planning issues. Too often, too many opinions within case management hinder real process improvement. He can fix that. Working in conjunction with case management experts, here are just a few of the problems he can fix at your facility or practice:
- Determining where time is being wasted
- Evaluating team members’ performance. Are they operating at the top of their license?
- Is there enough support staff?
- Problems with care transition and the progression of care
- Difficulty understanding the components of value-based purchasing
- Help with risk-assessment
- Are services being provided that can be set up in alternative settings
- Readmission reduction programs
- Reduce mortality rates
- Discharge planning
When your case management needs fixing, contact Dr. Fix-It. Dr. John Zelem.